I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!)

Christopher Faylor me@cgf.cx
Fri Sep 24 14:52:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 02:54:58PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>HEY!  That's getting off-topic now.  Let's stop right here!
>
>Oh, we're on cygwin-talk... well, uhm...

Wow.  The veins on my forehead are throbbing.  I never realized how
hard it would be not to invoke the "offtopic" response.

I can do it.

"I'm good enough, smart enough, and doggone people like me."

(another SNL reference, sorry)

cgf
--
   "I have found that it is absolutely impossible to exaggerate the
    complete unimportance of everything."