Winge about Windows no: XLS143556BJ

Joe Smith unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 02:16:00 GMT 2006

"zzapper" wrote in message
news:Xns979788D103323zzappergmailcom@80.91.229.5...
> George <XXXXXX@sbcglobal.net.invalid> wrote in
                   ^^^^
>> Imagemagick is what you're looking for.
>>
>>      convert foo.jpg -resize 96x96 bar.jpg
>>
>> Arbitrarily selected self-help link:
>>
>>      http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-graf/?ca=dnt-428
>
> Hi merci tout le monde
>
> What worked for me (fortunately I already had ImageMagick!)
>
>>convert -sample 80x40 abbeyparkarch.gif s_abbeyparkarch.gif
>
>>lsimg abbeyparkarch.gif s_abbeyparkarch.gif
>
> (Cant remember where I got lsing.exe from)

You reference "LSIMG" in "Is there a cli tool to list image dimensions?" on
comp.unix.shell
There appear to be no other references to it besides your message, so I
assume you wrote it, or modified some other program.
Are you sure it is an exe and not just a shell script wrapper around
imagemagick's 'identify' utility?