Escape colour codes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 5 16:19:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 10:08:55AM -0500, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Dave Korn wrote:
>>>  http://learn.to/quote
>> Hear, hear! Maybe we can get PDNUITQ added to the OLOCA? :-)
>> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote3.html#ss3.3
>>
>> Or at least PLTQC (Please Learn To Quote Correctly)? ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Matthew
>> <insert bad pun... on second thought, better not>
>
> Me too!

Was that your signature biting sarcasm? Or were you replying to my
signature (since you quoted it)? It's hard to tell. :-)

Anyway, one reason I replied was to say *THANK YOU* to Dave for that
wonderful link. It's memorable, and the content is not only excellent,
it is /succinct/.

Hmm, maybe we could add that link to http://cygwin.com/problems.html?
Something like that (minus having thought of a specific location) was my
other reason for posting, but now that I stop to think more, near the
"smart questions" link seems to be the most appropriate place.