[Patch] / 0 should send SIGFPE not SIGTRAP...

Richard Sandiford rsandifo@redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 10:39:00 GMT 2004

"Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl> writes:
>  Or should we get rid of the 20-bit "break" completely?  The two-argument
> version provides the same functionality, although the 10-bit codes to be
> used do not map to the 20-bit equivalent "optically" very well.
> Especially if decimal notation is used.

I notice no-one's really responded to this question yet.  FWIW, on gut
instinct, I'd personally prefer to drop the 20-bit break than introduce
a new, non-standard name for it.

Just an opinion though.  I won't argue against anyone saying different. ;)

Richard