[0/4] C-SKY port V2

Sandra Loosemore sandra@codesourcery.com
Sun May 27 22:11:00 GMT 2018

On 05/27/2018 09:09 AM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 04:06:32PM -0600, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
>> This is a reposting of C-SKY patch set, hopefully with all the whitespace
>> errors and GCC 8 compiler diagnostics fixed this time.
>
> There are still a few whitespace errors reported by git, and not just
> ones that you must add to match test output.

Grrr.  Is there a regexp I can use to grep the patches for these
whitespace problems, instead of having to manually scan 28K lines of git
diff output for red blobs?

> Also, an --enable-targets=all build on x86_64-linux gives
> ../opcodes/.libs/libopcodes.a(disassemble.o): In function `disassembler':
> /home/alan/src/binutils-gdb/opcodes/disassemble.c:170: undefined reference to `csky_get_disassembler'
> Fix it by adding csky-dis.c to TARGET_LIBOPCODES_CFILES in
> opcodes/Makefile.am.
>
> Please also compile your code on a 32-bit host (or with -m32 on x86_64
> say).  This patch doesn't compile due to a number of bugs.  Also
> compile on a 32-bit host with --enable-64-bit-bfd too.  That will show
> more errors.

As I said the last time, it would be really helpful if there were a
pre-submission checklist somewhere, so that folks could address these
problems before wasting reviewers' time.  :-(

I'll try again to fix the patches.

-Sandra