This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Available for test: uw-imap 2002d-2
- From: abraham at backus dot com
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Available for test: uw-imap 2002d-2
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've updated the version of uw-imap to 2002d-2. This
also includes the
uw-imap-imapd, uw-imap-util, and c-client packages.
The code for this version is the same as 2002d-1. The
only difference is
that this version is built for the 1.5.0 version of
To update your installation, click on the "Install
Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads
setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it.
At the "Select Package" step, select the radio button
labeled "Exp" and
look for the appropriate package in the list, then
click on the appropriate field until the
above announced version number appears if it is not