This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 18:34:11 -0400
- Subject: Updated: alternatives-1.3.30c-2
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
alternatives provides a framework for managing installation of multiple
packages that provide similar features, and selecting between them.
Changes since 1.3.30ac-1
* fixed packaging bug where /etc/alternatives and
/var/lib/alternatives directories were omitted.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.