This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:19:43 -0400
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.25-13
- References: <20050426173116.GA2439@coe.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. There should be no changes from the previous
1.5.25-12 version. This is just a refresh to try to rectify my screw up
in prematurely releasing cygwin 1.7.0 on Sunday. Releasing a new 1.5.25
version should allow anyone who updated to 1.7.0 to transparently fall
back to the non-experimental 1.5.25 version of the Cygwin DLL.
I apologize for the confusion and mayhem my mistake caused.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and click Next as appropriate.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.