This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:05:38 -0400
- Subject: Updated: cppcheck-1.43-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.43-1 of cppcheck has been uploaded, following the upstream release.
cppcheck is a tool for static C/C++ code analysis. It tries to detect
bugs that your C/C++ compiler don't see.
The goal is no false positives.
cppcheck is versatile. You can check non-standard code that includes
various compiler extensions, inline assembly code, etc.
For a list of changes see:
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.