This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Cygwin announce list <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 22:46:35 -0500
- Subject: Updated: flexdll-0.26-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
FlexDLL is an implementation of the dlopen() APIs which creates DLLs
whose symbols can be resolved at runtime. It is used by OCaml for
dynamic module support.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, and includes a patch
to handle the -g flag by passing it to gcc.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.