This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Cygwin announce list <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 23:23:11 -0500
- Subject: Updated: python-numpy-1.5.1-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
The NumPy module contains a powerful N-dimensional array object,
sophisticated (broadcasting) functions, tools for integrating C/C++ and
Fortran code, and useful linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random
number capabilities. It derives from the old Numeric code base and can
be used as a replacement for Numeric. It also adds the features
introduced by numarray and can be used to replace numarray.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.