This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:33:24 -0400
- Subject: Updated: python-gdata-2.0.15-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.0.15-1 of python-gdata has been uploaded.
python-gdata is the Google Data Python Client Library. The Google
Data Python Client Library provides a library and source code that
make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
=== 2.0.15 ===
18 Oct 2011
- New Documents List API client
- Added support for MDM Provisioning API
- Added Batch support for Documents List API ACL changes
- Added category handling for Documents List API client
- Added commenter role to Documents List API client
- Added support for gContact:status
- Added subdomain support for Email Settings API
- Added support for Apparel attributes in Content API for Shopping client
- Added Documents List sample
- Added Sample for Provisioning API with OAuth2
- Added Sample for Email Settings API with OAuth2
- Added Sample for Provisioning API with Sites and Profiles API
- Fixed Youtube client to use SSL
- Fixed Sites API sample to use SSL
- Removed Google Base Data API support
- Issues closed:
#190, #206, #215, #230, #268, #270, #279, #281, #288, #296, #303, #312,
#346, #363, #399, #424, #435, #483, #492, #494, #498, #508, #512, #516,
#526, #532, #533, #534, #541, #547
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read*all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.