This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:53:25 -0500
- Subject: Updated: llvm/clang-3.4.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
The LLVM suite provides libraries and tools for code generation and
optimization. Also included is Clang, an LLVM native C/C++/ObjC
compiler, and the Clang Static Analyzer, a tool that automatically finds
bugs in code.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, and the first release
for x86_64. PLEASE NOTE that clang will NOT work as a native code
compiler for x86_64 at this time, but should still work as a code
analyzer and LLVM bytecode compiler; PTC.
Packaging changes in this version:
* clang is configured to use gcc-4.8.3.
* Static libraries for the individual LLVM/Clang APIs are available in
separate -devel-static packages.
* libclang bindings are also available for Python 3.
* The OCaml bindings were dropped because they failed to build.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.