This is the mail archive of the cygwin-announce mailing list for the Cygwin project.

Updated: xinetd-2.3.14-2

Hi folks,

Out of curiosity I built the orphaned xinetd package for 64 bit and
apart from two smaller patches related to changes in our build system,
it seems to work out of the box.

Nothing else is new in this package, and even though I'll take over
maintainership for now, I don't feel familiar enough to update the
package to the latest 2.3.15 version.  Maybe at some later point.

Have fun,
Corinna