This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:22:52 +0200
- Subject: Updated: md5deep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 4.4-1 of 'md5deep' has been uploaded to the Cygwin archive, and
should soon appear at a Cygwin mirror near you.
md5deep is a set of programs to compute MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger or
Whirlpool message digests on an arbitrary number of files. md5deep is
similar to the md5sum program found in the GNU Coreutils package, but
with additional features, including: recursive operation, comparison
mode, time estimation, piecewise hashing, and file type mode.
See the project website for all the details:
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.