This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christian Kellermann <ckeen at pestilenz dot org>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 14:56:29 +0200
- Subject: Updated chicken-4.10.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 4.10.0-1 of "chicken" has been uploaded.
CHICKEN is a compiler for the Scheme programming language. CHICKEN
produces portable and efficient C, supports almost all of the R5RS
Scheme language standard, and includes many enhancements and
extensions. CHICKEN runs on Linux, MacOS X, Windows, and many Unix
This is a bugfix release from upstream, that fixes bugs, improves
performance for srfi-4 vectors and closes several security bugs. See
http://code.call-cc.org/releases/4.10.0/NEWS for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
|If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the |
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.