This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Cygwin 2.2.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:13:29 +0200
- Subject: Updated: Cygwin 2.2.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Hi Cygwin friends and users,
I released another version of Cygwin. The version number is 2.2.1-1.
- Revert the following patch from 2.2.0:
When started from a non-Cygwin process, check if $HOME starts with a
slash (absolute POSIX path). Otherwise ignore it.
Addresses discussion starting at
- Fix output of /proc/cpuinfo in terms of cpu topology and cache size for
modern CPUs and modern Windows OSes supporting more than 64 logical CPUs.
- Don't call LsaLookupSids to fetch group information and don't perform RFC2307
owner/group mapping on Samba/NFS if account info is only fetched from local
- Precautionally fix a potential data corruption problem in pipe I/O, only
actually observered in Wine yet. However, MSDN language indicates this
might be a problem on real Windows as well.
- Include <sys/ucontext.h> from <sys/signal.h> if compiling for POSIX.1-2008.
- getservent(3) returned the port number in host byte order. Change that to
network byte order as required.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com