This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:27:21 -0500
- Subject: Updated: lighttpd-1.4.36-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
Security, speed, compliance, and flexibility -- all of these describe
lighttpd which is rapidly redefining efficiency of a webserver; as it is
designed and optimized for high performance environments. With a small
memory footprint compared to other web-servers, effective management of
the cpu-load, and advanced feature set, lighttpd is the perfect solution
for every server that is suffering load problems.
This is an update to the latest upstream release: