This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Tony Kelman" <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:21:48 -0700
- Subject: Updated: cmake-3.3.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 3.3.1-2 of packages
are available in the Cygwin distribution.
- Includes a dllexport patch from Yaakov Selkowitz, ref
CMake is a cross-platform makefile generation system, used to control
the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler
independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and
workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.