This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:03:25 -0500
- Subject: python3 3.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming
language. It incorporates modules, exceptions, dynamic typing, very high
level dynamic data types, and classes. Python combines remarkable power
with very clear syntax. It has interfaces to many system calls and
libraries, as well as to various window systems, and is extensible in C or
C++. It is also usable as an extension language for applications that need
a programmable interface.
This is an update to the latest 3.4 bugfix release:
The components required for building binary extensions and embedding libpython
in applications are now in a separate python3-devel package.