This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:47:40 -0600
- Subject: libmad 0.15.1b-11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
MAD (libmad) is a high-quality MPEG audio decoder. It currently supports
MPEG-1 and the MPEG-2 extension to Lower Sampling Frequencies, as well as
the so-called MPEG 2.5 format. All three audio layers (Layer I, Layer II,
and Layer III a.k.a. MP3) are fully implemented.