This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:16:21 -0600
- Subject: link-grammar 5.3.11-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The Link Grammar Parser is a syntactic parser of English, based on link
grammar, an original theory of English syntax. Given a sentence, the system
assigns to it a syntactic structure, which consists of a set of labeled
links connecting pairs of words. The parser also produces a 'constituent'
representation of a sentence (showing noun phrases, verb phrases, etc.).
This is an update to the latest release, which includes an API/ABI major