This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:46:28 -0600
- Subject: curl 7.51.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
curl is a command line tool and library for transferring files with URL
syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, TELNET, DICT,
and FILE. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP
uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password
authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate...), file transfer resume,
proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
This is an update to the latest upstream release:
As a consequence of switching to IDNA 2008, the newer libidn2 is now
required in place of libidn.