This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Bastian Germann <bastiangermann at fishpost dot de>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 22:02:49 +0100
- Subject: alure 1.2-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
ALURE is a utility library to help manage common tasks with OpenAL applications. This includes device enumeration and initialization, file loading, and streaming.
The purpose of this library is to provide pre-made functionality that would otherwise be repetitive or difficult to (re)code for various projects and platforms, such as loading a sound file into an OpenAL buffer and streaming an audio file through a buffer queue. Support for different formats is consistent across platforms, so no special checks are needed when loading files, and all formats are handled through the same API.
* linked with mpg123