This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:14:16 -0600
- Subject: gvfs 1.26.3-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem designed to work with the i/o
abstractions of gio (a library available in glib >= 2.15.1). It installs
several modules that are automatically used by applications using the APIs
of libgio. There is also fuse support that allows applications not using
gio to access the gvfs filesystems.
This release adds NFS support to the main package (thereby adding a
dependency on libnfs), and splits out the GOA components into a separate
subpackage to minimize dependencies.