This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: mercurial 4.0-1 -- Python based distributed version control (DVCS)
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 20:00:41 +0200
- Subject: Updated: mercurial 4.0-1 -- Python based distributed version control (DVCS)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
License : GPL-2+
Distributed, efficient Python based source control system. Mercurial is
designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
For more information, see
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <cygwin(at)cygwin.com>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.