This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 18:21:28 +0100
- Subject: Updated: slrn-1.0.3a-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New version 1.0.3a-1 has been uploaded.
This is a upstream bgfix release.
full list of changes
slrn ('S-Lang read news') is a newsreader, i.e. a program that accesses
a newsserver to read messages from the Internet News service (also
known as 'Usenet'). It runs in console mode. Beside the usual features
of a newsreader slrn supports scoring rules to highlight, sort or kill
articles based on information from their header. It is highly customizable,
allows free key-bindings and can easily be extended using the sophisticated
S-Lang macro language. Offline reading is possible by using either
slrnpull (shipped with slrn) or a local newsserver (like leafnode or INN).
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .