This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 18:25:43 +0100
- Subject: Updated: R-3.3.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Versions 3.3.2-1 of
for cygwin are now available:
New upstream release
As upstream removed most of cygwin specific code, the package is
now linked to the lapack library and not using anymore the internal
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear
modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis,
classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and
is highly extensible.
The S language is often the vehicle of choice for research in
statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route
to participation in that activity.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .