This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 01:17:54 -0600
- Subject: audacious 3.8.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Audacious is an advanced audio player. It is free, lightweight, based on
GTK+, runs on Linux and many other *nix platforms and is focused on audio
quality and supporting a wide range of audio codecs. Audacious is a fork of
Beep Media Player (BMP), which itself forked from XMMS.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, which includes a fix for
CVE-2016-9957, CVE-2016-9958, CVE-2016-9959, CVE-2016-9960, and
CVE-2016-9961 in the bundled game-music-emu: