This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:21:07 -0600
- Subject: clang 3.9.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Clang is an LLVM native C/C++/ObjC compiler, which aims to deliver
amazingly fast compiles, extremely useful error and warning messages and to
provide a platform for building great source level tools. The Clang Static
Analyzer is a tool that automatically finds bugs in your code, and is a
great example of the sort of tool that can be built using the Clang
frontend as a library to parse C/C++ code.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.