This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:23:28 -0600
- Subject: pocl 0.14-0.1.git3fef5b5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Portable Computing Language (pocl) aims to become a MIT-licensed open
source implementation of the OpenCL standard which can be easily adapted
for new targets and devices, both for homogeneous CPU and heterogenous
GPUs/ accelerators. pocl uses Clang as an OpenCL C frontend and LLVM for
the kernel compiler implementation, and as a portability layer.
This is an update to a git snapshot which is necessary for compatibility
with LLVM/Clang 3.9.