This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:36:46 -0600
- Subject: podofo 0.9.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The PoDoFo library is a free, portable C++ library which includes classes
to parse PDF files and modify their contents into memory. The changes can
be written back to disk easily. The parser can also be used to extract
information from a PDF file (for example the parser could be used in a PDF
viewer). Besides parsing PoDoFo includes also very simple classes to create
your own PDF files.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with the usual change to
the DLL version.