This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:23:24 +0100
- Subject: Updated: tesseract-ocr-3.05.00-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 3.05.00-1 of packages
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Other language specific data are available upstream
while training data for building new language data are in
Last upstream release.
Tesseract is probably the most accurate open source OCR engine
available. Combined with the Leptonica Image Processing Library
it can read a wide variety of image formats and convert them to
text in over 60 languages. It was one of the top 3 engines in
the 1995 UNLV Accuracy test.
Improved extensively by Google.
It is released under the Apache License 2.0.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .