This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: guile-2.0.14-1 and guile1.8
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 17:46:02 +0200
- Subject: Updated: guile-2.0.14-1 and guile1.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.0.14-1 of
and version 1.8.8-3 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
guile-devel has been obsoleted by libguile2.0-devel
Guile is an implementation of the Scheme programming language,
supporting the Revised5 and most of the Revised6 language
reports, as well as many SRFIs.
Guile is designed to help programmers create flexible applications
that can be extended by users or other programmers with plug-ins,
modules, or scripts.
First package of guile 2.0.x release
guile 2.0.x is not fully compatible with previous 1.8.x
version and some packages have not yet been converted to
guile 2.0.x so both version are currently packaged
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .