This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Music Player Daemon and clients
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 18:15:08 -0500
- Subject: Music Player Daemon and clients
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 2EC713B71F
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 2EC713B71F
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side
application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play
a variety of sound files while being controlled by its network protocol.
This provides both a daemon for those who wish to run their own
instance, along with a variety of CLI, TUI, and GUI clients for either
local or remote instances.