This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 14:27:31 +0200
- Subject: [Updated] mpfr-3.1.5-1p2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The MPFR Library
The MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point
computations with exact rounding (also called correct rounding). It is
based on the GMP multiple-precision library.
The main goal of MPFR is to provide a library for multiple-precision
floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well-defined
semantics. It copies the good ideas from the ANSI/IEEE-754 standard for
double-precision floating-point arithmetic (53-bit mantissa).
This is an upstream bugfix/patch release.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.