This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 22:38:09 +0200
- Subject: Updated: gl2ps-1.4.0.-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.4.0-1 of
gl2ps (source only)
have been uploaded for cygwin.
GL2PS is a C library providing high quality vector output for any OpenGL
application. The main difference between GL2PS and other similar libraries
is the use of sorting algorithms capable of handling intersecting and
stretched polygons, as well as non manifold objects. GL2PS provides
advanced smooth shading and text rendering, culling of invisible
primitives, mixed vector/bitmap output, and much more...
This is a new mainstream release.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .