This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:53:15 +0200
- Subject: Test: flex-2.6.4-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.6.4-0.1 of
for cygwin have been uploaded as test
leaving 2.6.3-1 as current.
This is a latest upstream git code
It should solve the upstream issue reported on
For the full list of changes:
flex, the fast lexical analyzer generator, is a tool
for generating scanners: programs which recognize
lexical patterns in text.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .