This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Sébastien Helleu <flashcode at flashtux dot org>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:41:29 +0200
- Subject: Updated: weechat-1.7.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.7.1-1 of "weechat" has been uploaded.
This version fixes a security vulnerability (CVE-2017-8073), upgrade is
recommended for all users.
See the security page for more information:
ChangeLog and release notes:
WeeChat is a fast, light and extensible chat client. It runs on many platforms
like Linux, Unix, BSD, GNU Hurd, Mac OS X and Windows (bash/ubuntu and cygwin).