This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Git v2.13.2-2
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:58:37 +0100
- Subject: Updated: Git v2.13.2-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.13.2-2 of Git has been uploaded and should be coming soon to a
mirror near you. This update includes the following packages:
This update splits Git's support for Perforce repositories into a new
package -- git-p4 -- and thus removes the dependency of the base git
package on Python.
As of this version, if you use the `git p4` commands, you will need to
install the git-p4 package; this will not happen automatically. If you
do not use the `git p4` commands and previously only had the python2
package installed because of git's dependency on it, you can now safely
Thanks to Yaakov for providing the patch for this.