This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 14:41:27 -0500
- Subject: knetwalk 17.04.3-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 4F459C058EA1
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 4F459C058EA1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The object of this game is to start the LAN, connecting all the terminals to
the server, in as few turns as possible. This is part of the KDE games suite.
This release includes a patch to fix the visibility of the game field: