This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 15:02:22 -0500
- Subject: wxWidgets3.0 3.0.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx05.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx05.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 6CB45461E0
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 6CB45461E0
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
wxWidgets is a set of libraries that allows C++ applications to compile and
run on several different types of computer, with minimal source code
changes. There is one library per supported GUI. As well as providing a
common API for GUI functionality, it provides functionality for accessing
some commonly-used operating system facilities, from copying and deleting
files to socket and thread support.
This is an update to the latest stable release:
The Python bindings are no longer built concurrently, as they have moved to
their own release schedule.