This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:42:21 -0500
- Subject: gd 2.2.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 3DFC94DD4B
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 3DFC94DD4B
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
GD is an open source code library for the dynamic creation of images by
programmers. GD creates PNG, JPEG and GIF images, among other formats. GD
is commonly used to generate charts, graphics, thumbnails, and most
anything else, on the fly. While not restricted to use on the web, the most
common applications of GD involve web site development.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with some security fixes:
Image Quantization support has also been enabled, pulling in libimagequant
as a new dependency.