This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 12:19:09 +0200
- Subject: Updated: qpdf-7.0.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Versions 7.0.0-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Latest upstream release
QPDF is a command-line program that does structural, content-preserving
transformations on PDF files. It also provides many useful capabilities
to developers of PDF-producing software or for people who just want to
look at the innards of a PDF file to learn more about how they work.
QPDF is capable of creating linearized (also known as web-optimized)
files and encrypted files. QPDF also supports a special mode designed
to allow you to edit the content of PDF files in a text editor.
QPDF includes support for merging and splitting PDFs through the
ability to copy objects from one PDF file into another and to manipulate
the list of pages in a PDF file. The QPDF library also makes it possible
for you to create PDF files from scratch.