This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:43:25 +0100
- Subject: Updated: guile-2.0.14-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.0.14-22 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
Rebuilt to use libgc2-7.6.2-2 instead of libgc1
It pass most of the tests.
Test and feedback appreciated.
Guile is an implementation of the Scheme programming language,
supporting the Revised5 and most of the Revised6 language
reports, as well as many SRFIs.
Guile is designed to help programmers create flexible applications
that can be extended by users or other programmers with plug-ins,
modules, or scripts.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .