This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:55:23 +0100
- Subject: Updated: ncview-2.1.6-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.1.6-2 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution.
Rebuilt for updated library dependencies
Ncview is a visual browser for netCDF format files.
Typically you would use ncview to get a quick and easy, push-button
look at your netCDF files. You can view simple movies of the data,
view along various dimensions, take a look at the actual data values,
change color maps, invert the data, etc
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .