This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:04:31 -0600
- Subject: zziplib 0.13.68-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The zziplib library is intentionally lightweight, it offers the ability to
easily extract data from files archived in a single zip file. Applications
can bundle files into a single zip archive and access them. The
implementation is based only on the (free) subset of compression with the
zlib algorithm which is actually used by the zip/unzip tools.
This is an update to the latest release, which includes CVE fixes: