This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:16:44 -0500
- Subject: ffcall 2.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
libffcall is a library which can be used to build foreign function
call interfaces in embedded interpreters.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. It is the first
release for 64-bit Cygwin.
Cygwin's ffcall maintainer