This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 23:50:24 +0100
- Subject: Updated: qpdf-8.0.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Versions 8.0.0-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Latest upstream release
QPDF is a command-line program that does structural, content-preserving
transformations on PDF files. It also provides many useful capabilities
to developers of PDF-producing software or for people who just want to
look at the innards of a PDF file to learn more about how they work.
QPDF is capable of creating linearized (also known as web-optimized)
files and encrypted files. QPDF also supports a special mode designed
to allow you to edit the content of PDF files in a text editor.
QPDF includes support for merging and splitting PDFs through the
ability to copy objects from one PDF file into another and to manipulate
the list of pages in a PDF file. The QPDF library also makes it possible
for you to create PDF files from scratch.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .