This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:51:07 +0100
- Subject: Updated: gawk-4.2.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've updated the gawk package to 4.2.1-1.
This is a new upstream release.
Changes from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1
1. Support for OS/2 has been brought up to date. This support was
accidentally omitted from the initial 4.2 release, for which
2. The manual received a number of updates to make it format better
3. A new configure option, --enable-versioned-dir, causes the directory
holding extensions to include the API version in its name.
4. extension/configure.ac has been improved considerably.
5. In MPFR mode, When ROUNDMODE changes, string values for numerically
type values will be redone.
6. The various 'inplace' tests now pass on modern BSD systems.
7. A number of bugs, some of them quite significant, have been fixed.
See the ChangeLog for details.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.